|The following article is currently a work in progress and is being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please wait patiently for this article to be fixed or help out by contributing.|
Ib will arrive in this area after accomplishing the Green Area. The area starts off with a cat-like wall with a fish hole in the middle. Ib should find the fish key hole to proceed to the next area. If Ib goes to the right hallway, she'll encounter certain statues, as one moves when the light goes out. This statue will chase Ib and harm her upon contact. Ib must lead the statue to a crack in the floor so it trips and shatters. From there, she'll get the Wooden Fish Tail. In another way, if she goes to the left hallway, there she'll play "hide-and-seek" with a stick figure. This is done by pressing a button under one of the curtains in the room and hoping that the stick figure is there and not something else that may or may not harm her. Once you've found him, she'll obtain a Wooden Fish Head, so combining both, Ib will obtain the key to the next area.
From there, the area will expand. There are several puzzles here on where you can lose petals if you get it wrong. She may proceed to the Red Area through the mouth, located in the east of the save point.
- After going through the Wooden Fish puzzle, you'll arrive at another part of the area. You'll see a paper lying on the ground. There written, "Just when you've forgotten...". Remember to keep away from the edges.
Paintings and SculpturesEdit
There is a lot of paintings in this area, yet most of them have no name.
List of Paintings seen in this area:
- A Chef's Talent
- The Process of Execution
- A Painting of a Stick Figure
- Naked Woman
- A Slash
- A Red Hand
- A Sinister Painting (as Ib calls it)
- A Music Note with "OUT" across it
- Painting seen in the Materials Storehouse
- An untitled painting of a rose
- Spitting Painting
- Unnamed White Painting with a Number on the middle
- Green, Brown, Yellow, Blue, White, and Red Liars
- Statue inside the Statue Part
- "Apple Born of a Tree", inside the Apple Tree room