- This is the page for the painting Guertena. Information on the character Guertena Weiss can be found here.
|Type of Artwork||Painting|
|Location||Dungeon / Cyan Area|
True Guertena Exhibit
|“||Guertena...? Is it really the man himself? I heard Guertena didn't leave any self-portraits...||”|
Guertena is one of Guertena's paintings located in the Cyan Area of the Dungeon in the game Ib. It depicts Guertena in the process of painting Mary. The image is surrounded by a black inner frame and a yellow outer frame. Guertena's entire appearance remains unknown, as the painting only portrays the left part of his torso and his left arm.
The painting can be found center-north of the main room of the Cyan Area.
The painting is divided into twelve pieces. The main objective of the Cyan Area is to find these pieces, and once they're united, the painting becomes a portal into the Black Area, where the Final Stage and Black Key are located.
In the True Guertena Exhibit, Guertena is center-north of the Cyan Room.
- Near Tryst After Death in the main room of the Cyan Area.
- In the bottom-left corner of Cycloptic Smile's room.
- Cycloptic Smile, after pointing to the one that lives (random).
- Stick Man Room - On left side of room (disguised as part of a square pillar).
- Stick Man Room - After finding all the Stick Men and returning them to their book; Insomnia Coffin will drop the piece on the north side.
- Endless Corridor - save the bird from the Stick Man Room, so it may show the correct path to Ib.
- Cactus Terrace, partway through the cactus maze.
- Cactus Terrace, at the end of the cactus maze (next to Black Rose).
- Above Birth of the Copernicus Revolution, after going up the stairs in the upper-right of the main room.
- Inside Jewel Box of Temptation, after solving the riddle. (The orange and green celestial bodies are the answer.)
- Library - Inside the Cubism book.
- Secret Room - Center, after solving the Three Crows and Five Fish puzzle.
- Guertena can be seen holding a paint brush in his left hand, which may hint that Guertena is left-handed.
- Guertena is painting Mary.