|The following article is currently a work in progress and is being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Pages carrying this template may contain issues which will be fixed as soon as an editor is available to do so. Please wait patiently for this article to be fixed or help out by contributing.|
|The following article is in need of (more or higher-quality) images.|
Flying Tools are the primary hazards in the Sketchbook in the game Ib. They are loud objects that fly over respective quadrants in the Sketchbook at random occasions. If they strike Ib, she will lose one petal.
The tools will alert the player of their appearance by making a certain sound before flying in a straight line across the screen. They aren't particularly difficult to avoid.
- Butcher knife - flies over northeast quadrant
- Spear - flies over southwest quadrant
- Hammer - flies over west quadrant
- The flying tools are among the loudest objects in the game, if not the loudest.
- The tools will not always appear in their respective area, and it's unknown how or when they are triggered specifically.