|Spoiler alert! This article may contain spoilers.|
|The following article is in need of cleanup in order to meet this wiki's standards.|
|Damage Dealt||1 petal|
|“||Hello there, Garry... I don't like being alone... Take me with you...!||”|
— Blue Doll
The Blue Doll is an enemy in the game Ib that seems to have a special relevance to the story.
The Blue Doll is a blue rag doll. It has stubby black hair, red eyes, and it wears a pink dress. Other blue dolls are seen throughout the game, donning dresses of either white, orange, yellow, green, or even pink as well. Inside of them is a red liquid, presumably paint, that represents blood.
The doll appears the first time when Garry is searching for a way to Ib and Mary after their separation in the Violet Area. The doll lies on the floor, seemingly communicating per wall writings, asking Garry to take it with him. However, Garry chooses not to and the player cannot decide otherwise.
Later in the game, more Blue Dolls appear in the Doll Room, each with a different height and colored dress, together with the Red Eyes painting. This doll asks Garry to play "hide and seek," in which Garry must find a key hidden inside them before the Red Eyes escapes its painting.
They also appear later inside of the Toy Box, where one of them hands over Ib's rose to Mary if you find the Pink Key before Ib's Red Rose. When Mary leaves or you find the Pink Key after finding Ib's Red Rose, the dolls attack Ib alongside the other creatures.
Blue dolls appear in the Violet Room of the True Guertena Exhibit, including the one that Garry decapitated.
Fans have decided that the Blue Doll has somewhat become a symbol for the game.
- "Hello there, Garry... I don't like being alone... Take me with you...!" - Encounter 1.
- "Hey, why aren't you taking me?" - Encounter 2.
- "Why are you ignoring me? Do you hate me?" - Encounter 3.
- "Hey, play with me! I know lots of fun things we can do..." - Encounter 4.
- "I've got lots of friends, too... I'll introduce you!" - Encounter 5.
- "Be here forever..." - Encounter 5.
- "T A K E M E" - Encounter 6.
- "I T H U R T S I T H U R T S" - Encounter 6 (kicked).
- "I'll always be with you... My home is just nearby..." - Encounter 7.
- "It's all your fault my head was plucked off..." - Encounter 7 (kicked).
- "Hey, what're you doing? I wanna play, too..." - Encounter 8 (during paintball quest).
- "Whatcha doing? Whatcha doing? I wanna know!" - Encounter 8 (kicked).
- "I picked up something good... (And I'm not giving it to you! -kicked) I'm making it my treasure!" - Encounter 9 (pre-Doll Room).
- "Welcome to our home..." - Doll Room.
- In the Box Room, there is a box of paint in which the red paint is missing. This red paint was likely used to fill the red dolls, as they leak red paint whenever they are injured.
Mary ❀ Claws • Headless Statue • The Lady in Red • The Lady in Blue • The Lady in Yellow • The Lady in Green • Blue Doll • Red Eyes • Fake Mother • Fake Garry • Mistake • Naked Woman • Liars • Spitting Painting •